Sunday, November 2, 2008

How to treat acne with tea tree

« ...Creams, ointments or mineral essential lotions fall into the category of topical acne treatments. These are used in the treatment of mild to severe acne and are available over the counter and by prescription depending on the type and strength. Over-the-counter topical treatments include salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, and resorcinol. Patients with severe acne typically receive a prescription for treatments including azelaic acid, topical retinoids and topical antibiotics....
...This used to happen all the time to me. It wasn't until I looked at the relationship between acne and food a little closer, that I was able to boot acne out of my life... FOR GOOD. Once I eliminated foods such as white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils, iodine and a few others, I saw my skin change right before my very eyes. It was shocking!...»

«...When it comes to acne cleansers service station bargain buys just do not work most of the time. You have to spend money on the best products if you want the best solution to acne. Those products are often expensive but work very quickly and successfully....»
Full Text: chiehtainshipci.blogspot.com

tags: jojoba oil acne, birth control and acne pills and pregnant, removing acne scar

No comments: