Thursday, October 2, 2008

Articles treatments that dont work on acne

« ...I used to be a long term acne sufferer. No matter what I seemed to do, I could never get rid of acne. Believe me when I say I tried it all: creams, washes, prescriptions, pills, etc. Things would work here and there, but nothing ever got rid of acne completely!...
...A lot of people find that its better to keep a diary. I would recommend making a diary and creating hypotheses (ideas) and test them out and once they are logged in your diary then you will be able to tell if it is a food that your eating or what ever it may be....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Just like laser treatment, the top layer of the skin is also removed. The removal of the top layer of skin is done by a rotating instrument. The procedure itself can take quite some time. You may need to wait for 3 weeks for the effects to minimize....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: castile soap for acne, oxy, lotion acne medication, how to get rid of acne and scaring

No comments: